Saturday, March 31, 2012

Be Prepared

I have found that being prepared is essential in controlling what I eat. If I prepare snacks and meals ahead of time, then it is easy for me to eat healthy. If nothing is prepared, I'm off to a restaurant or vending machine when I get hungry. Here are a few current snapshots of my cabinet and fridge.

*22 raw almonds in snack bags - 164 calories
*13 Quaker mini rice cakes with caramel in snack bags - 110 calories
* 2 Pepperidge Farms Mint Milano cookies in snack bags - 140 calories
* 1 Kettle Corn - 100 calories
* Special K Strawberry Cereal Bar - 90 calories


*Apple - 72 calories
*Cucumber slices - 24 calories
*Baby Carrots - 50 calories








*I have included a picture of leftovers that I warmed up for lunch. When I made the fish the other night, I had 3 days worth of lunches ready to go. It is so easy to just grab it in the morning. 1 1/2 minute in the microwave and I've got a healthy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment