Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Goal


The goal is to become a size 10 by the end of the summer of 2012.

I was a size 10 for most of my 20's. I swear that the day I turned 30 I started gaining weight and I've been consistently getting a bit larger. I've finally reached a point where this is completely unacceptable. I'm almost 200 pounds and a size 16. I'm self conscious and my clothes don't fit as well as I would like them to. I don't like buying clothes because when I'm trying to hide trouble spots. Personally, I would like to walk into a clothing store and have the option to buy whatever I want without the limitations of size. (Of course, I'm still a poor college student, so price will still be a limitation ) Also, someday soon (I hope), I'll get engaged, and I want to pick out an amazing dress, not something that will hide a tummy or butt.

Last fall, I was very good about watching what I ate and working out at least 3-4 times per week. I actually lost around 8 pounds and I was very happy because some of my clothes were starting to fit better. However, over the holidays, my entire daily routine was interrupted and I quit eating healthy and working out.

I made a goal to get back to my healthy eating and working out routine. I am currently on day 9 of the new healthy Bonnie. I've been logging everything I eat and making sure to get some excercize in every day. This blog is going to help me connect with friends that are also trying to get back to size 10.

Here are a few pictures of me back in the day when I was a size 10. I can do this. I am going to be a size 10 again.


My reward to myself when I finally become a size 10 again, is to have sexy pictures taken. I want to be a pin-up girl. Angela Morales Photography in Houston will be getting some of my business next fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment